Alright, Toma! My dearest junior (◡‿◡✿)
(If you guys don’t know what my art looks like you can peek here)
5.What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- Cats!, specially fat cats! I think this question need just one answer but I’m gonna tell more anyway. Also, I like drawing female characters wearing black dress with black-leafless tree or heavy shadow backgrounds. Besides, I love drawing monsters (but I didn’t draw them often like before) monster x lady is my favorite couple ヽ（´∀｀）ノ and I enjoy drawing expressions a lot. Actually I have so many favorite stuff but too many to write.
6.What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- Um… I don’t know. Actually I don’t draw things that I don’t like. Can I skip this question?
18.What are you currently trying to improve on?
- I want to boost story telling skill and composition. Trying to improve art or painting skill is easy. If you have a story in your work it will be more interesting then characters that are just stand still. And bad composition destroy your art even you have a very great drawing/painting skill.
19.What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- Drawing my characters with the same face in every scene. I’m glad I’m not an animator.
20.What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Everything that I like!. Sticky figures, Black leafless trees, dark atmosphere backgrounds, etc. Everything in my favorite lists.
25.Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- I need music for creative energy. I love listening bossa nova, jazz. 90’s music, Ingrid Michaelson, Ragina Spektor, Imogen Heap, Yuna, Doll$boxx, Mili. A lot . Can’t write all of them.
Thank you for questions!!!